TAGLIOLINI WITH SEAFOOD
AND CHERRY TOMATOES
- 250g La Tua Pasta Linguine
- 300g Mix Seafood (prawns, scallops, mussles)
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- A splash of white wine
- Salt and Pepper
- Leaves of basil or mint
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the chopped garlic and fry them for some minutes (until garlic is golden).
- Add the seafood mix and fry for 5 minutes, turning them from time to time.
- Pour in the white wine and bring the mixture to boil.
- Add cherry tomatoes and a bit of water.
- Reduce the heat and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Cook the Tagliolini in salted, boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain them al dente.
- Add the sauce and serve.