RAVIOLI SPINACH & RICOTTA WITH AUBERGINE AND COURGETTE SALAD
- 300gRavioli Spinach & Ricotta
- 60g Crème fraise
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Aubergine
- 20g Thyme
- 10g Rosemary
- 50g Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat an oven on 160°c
- Cut the aubergine in the length in half and sprinkle some olive oil on the inside
- Season with pepper, salt, thyme and rosemary
- Cook the aubergine in the oven for 20-30 minutes
- When the aubergine is tender, take a spoon and scrap the aubergine flesh from the skin and let it cool
- Meanwhile, wash the courgette and finely dice it
- Mix the crème fraise with the courgette and 30 ml of olive oil
- Add the cooled down aubergine, pepper and salt
- Cook the Ravioli in salted, boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain them al dente.
- Serve the pasta with the salad.