FRESH TROFIE WITH VEGAN BASIL PESTO
- 250g La Tua Pasta Fresh Trofie
- 1 packed cup basil leaves
- ½ cup pinenuts
- 3 peeled cloves of garlic
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup olive oil
- Put the basil leaves, pinenuts, cloves of garlic, salt and black pepper in a blander and mix them until a loose paste forms.
- Then, add the extra virgin olive oil with the paste. If you thing that it still being very pasty, add some extra virgin olive oil more or just some water.
- Taste and adjust flavour as needed, adding more salt, black pepper or garlic.
- Cook the trofie in salted, boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain them al dente.
- Serve the pasta with the Vegan Pesto Sauce and add some Cherry Tomatoes .