CRISPY RAVIOLI FOUR CHEESE WITH HONEY AND FIGUES
- 250g La Tua Pasta Ravioli Four Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Oil to Fry
- Black Pepper
- 2-3 Figues
- Heat the Oil in the fryer or in the pan.
- Beat together the eggs in a small bowl, add a pich of salt and a black pepper.
- Dip each ravioli in the beaten egg, and then roll in breadcrumb.
- When the oil is hot, fry ravioli in batches, turning occasionally, until gold brown (3-4 minutes).
- Once cooked, transfer the fried ravioli to pepar towels to drain.
- Cut the Figue in cloves.
- Serve topping them with some honey and guarnish some figure.