BAKED TOMATO & MOZZARELLA FILLED GNOCCHI ALLA SORRENTINA
- 500g La Tua Pasta Gnocchi Filled Tomato & Mozzarella
- 2 x 400g can peeled or chopped tomatoes
- 200g fresh sliced mozzarella
- 2 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pinch of Pepper
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 60g Grated Parmesan
- 2 spoons of Genoese Basil Pesto
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C (350 °F).
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan with the garlic. Let the garlic soften.
- Add the canned tomatoes, along with about 300ml of water, a pinch of salt and black pepper. Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes. Make sure the sauce remains a bit runny.
- Mix the Raw gnocchi with the Tomato Sauce and place the mix in a baking dish. Add on the top a sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese and the sliced Mozzarella.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown.
- Remove the baked gnocchi from your oven and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Top with some Genoese Basil Pesto.
- Buon Appetito!